Jones, Schiller & Littman LLP was formed in San Francisco during the early 1950's by John B. Jones and Melvin A. Schiller to provide accounting and income tax services for closely-held companies and their owners. Over the years, the company has grown to a full service accounting firm providing services to individuals and a variety of industries, with businesses are located throughout the world.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income tax preparation for all types of businesses, individuals, trusts, estates and private foundations
- Federal, state and local audit representation
- Financial statements - compiled, reviewed or audited statements
- Expert witness and assistance with litigation matters
- Business startup services
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.